UBB.threads Pages · Script
About the Addon
• Requirements: UBB.threads 7.x (not compatible with UBB.threads 6.x or below)
• Current Version: v20200122
• Pricing: $75 (Purchase Here)
• Documentation: Screen captures and a full listing of Developer Notes (changelog) can be obtained on the UBB.Wiki entry UBB.threads Pages.
• Support: Support is available on the UBBDevelopers thread UBB.threads Pages.
UBB.threads Pages was developed for you to easily add new custom pages and manage them in your UBB.threads forum; these new pages support the same BBCode that UBB.threads supports (with the exception of custom codes). You can manage your pages and categories from the UBB.threads Control Panel (modification of files required for embedding links to UBB.Pages).
You can also update several script configuration ticks that can affect behavior, such as displaying page listings as islands or links with a description, display categories, allow a specified page image to load in the Lightbox, display the post image as a heading, display a permalink, and use shorter Apache rewritten urls.
There is support in UBB.Sitemaps to display any UBB.threads Pages in your sitemaps listing.
There are several screen shots below, additionally you can see the script in action on A Gardeners Forum; please provide any input on our Contact Us page.
• $75 - Pages Script (Per install; as this is a licensed script, each unique install requires a separate license. Includes 1 year of updates (365 days))
• $30 - Script Installation Services
How to Buy:
You can purchase this script, install services, or renew your updates by clicking the order button below.
Note · Notice
This script is not freeware, it requires a license; by purchasing a license you're granted usage on 1 (one) UBB.threads installation. Any additional installations require an additional license. Updates are available for 1 year after initial purchase; after this timeframe, to aid in development costs, you must renew your access to updates (see the purchase link above for further information). You cannot freely provide this script to others without written permission from the author.
Posted on February 13th, 2019 · Updated on January 21st, 2020